Terms and Conditions
Terms and Conditions
PLEASE READ THE FOLLOWING TERMS AND CONDITIONS OF USE CAREFULLY BEFORE USING THIS WEBSITE. All users of this site agree that access to and use of this site are subject to the following terms and conditions and other applicable law. If you do not agree to these terms and conditions, please do not use this site.
The entire content included in this site, including but not limited to text, graphics or code is copyrighted as a collective work under the United States and other copyright laws, and is the property of Razor LED Inc. The collective work includes works that are licensed to Razor LED Inc. Copyright 2011, Razor LED Inc. ALL RIGHTS RESERVED. Permission is granted to electronically copy and print hard copy portions of this site for the sole purpose of placing an order with Razor LED Inc. or purchasing Razor LED Inc. products. You may display and, subject to any expressly stated restrictions or limitations relating to specific material, download or print portions of the material from the different areas of the site solely for your own non-commercial use, or to place an order with Razor LED Inc. or to purchase Razor LED Inc. products. Any other use, including but not limited to the reproduction, distribution, display or transmission of the content of this site is strictly prohibited, unless authorized by Razor LED Inc. You further agree not to change or delete any proprietary notices from materials downloaded from the site.
All trademarks, service marks and trade names of Razor LED Inc. used in the site are trademarks or registered trademarks of Razor LED Inc.
Direct Shipping and Returns
Returns will be accepted within 30 calendar days for money back or within 45 calendar days for store credit on all items except Custom Products or Special Orders. Please email us at email@example.com for all inquiries about returns.
Store credit or money back is allowed under the following conditions:
- All returns must be returned in original, unused, resalable condition and must be returned in the original exterior box, well packed, accompanied by the original packing material, manuals and any other accessories provided with the original delivery. Additional packaging may be necessary.
- All returns must be securely packaged, prepaid and shipped via a secure carrier or personally delivered to our office. Return shipping, payment for return shipping, and any subsequent damages from return shipping are the responsibility of the purchaser. Razor LED Inc is not responsible for packages lost or damaged while in transit to us.
- No returns will be accepted without prior approval, and a Return Goods Authorization Number (RGA #) is issued by Razor LED Inc. A customer can request an RGA Form and number by e-mailing firstname.lastname@example.org. The RGA number must be referenced in the package of any returned product.
- All returns must be accompanied by a copy of the original receipt. Email confirmations or Internet order copies will not be accepted.
- A restocking fee of 10% will be applied to any returned order. Please include a short note inside your return package explaining why you're returning the item and the desired action.
- Shipping and handling fees are not refundable for any reason.
- Once an order has been processed, any measures that must be taken to correct either the merchandise in the order or the shipping method or location will be considered a non-defective return and subject to any policies that apply to such a return.
- Refunds, store credit, or exchanges will not be issued until the return item has been received and logged by Razor LED Inc.
- Clearance items are sold as is. No returns, refunds, or exchanges will be accepted for any clearance item. Clearance items are warrantied for 30 days only.
- Refunds for purchases made by credit card can only be credited to the original card used to make the purchase.
- Store credits are good for a period of 6 months from date of credit issue.
Please note that the LED industry is a fast paced and rapidly expanding industry. LED products are continuously being improved upon in ever shortening manufacturing cycles. LED color and product appearance can change from order to order. Razor LED Inc cannot guarantee to replace the product exactly to match the product you are replacing or matching in product appearance, color, or brightness. In such cases, Razor LED Inc will attempt to repair or replace the defective product. If the product cannot be repaired, the LED Light will be replaced with a new LED Light. The new LED may not match the existing LED since it is new and manufactured in a new batch of LED's. LED Lights fade over time. While Razor LED Inc will warranty faulty or defective LED's that flash, flicker, or are not operating, Razor LED Inc will not replace LED's that have their light output decreased over time or LED's that have changed in brightness (lumens) color or color temperature (Kelvin). Razor LED Inc will not replace the other functioning LED products so that they will match in color, style and appearance, or brightness.Warranty Disclaimer
Unless otherwise noted, all products are warranted for 1 year from the date of purchase, select products have extended warranty periods. Warranty is void when products are used in applications that they are not intended for. A copy of the invoice is required for warranty repairs or replacements. Please call or email to notify us prior to returning items for warranty repair or exchange.You are responsible for return shipping. All product specifications are subject to change without notice.Limitation of Liability
Razor LED Inc. shall not be liable for any special or consequential damages that result from the use of, or the inability to use, the materials on this site or the performance of the products, even if Razor LED Inc. has been advised of the possibility of such damages. Applicable law may not allow the limitation of exclusion of liability or incidental or consequential damages, so the above limitation or exclusion may not apply to you.
In the event that a Razor LED Inc. product is mistakenly listed at an incorrect price, Razor LED Inc. reserves the right to refuse or cancel any orders placed for product listed at the incorrect price. Razor LED Inc. reserves the right to refuse or cancel any such orders whether or not the order has been confirmed and your credit card charged. If your credit card has already been charged for the purchase and your order is cancelled, Razor LED Inc. shall issue a credit to your credit card account in the amount of the incorrect price.
These terms and conditions are applicable to you upon your accessing the site and/or completing the registration or shopping process. These terms and conditions, or any part of them, may be terminated by Razor LED Inc. without notice at any time, for any reason. The provisions relating to Copyrights, Trademark, Disclaimer, Limitation of Liability, Indemnification and Miscellaneous, shall survive any termination.
Razor LED Inc. may deliver notice to you by means of e-mail, a general notice on the site, or by other reliable method to the address you have provided to Razor LED Inc.
Use of Site
Harassment in any manner or form on the site, including via e-mail, chat, or by use of obscene or abusive language, is strictly forbidden. Impersonation of others, including a Razor LED Inc. or other licensed employee, host, or representative, as well as other members or visitors on the site is prohibited. You may not upload to, distribute, or otherwise publish through the site any content which is libelous, defamatory, obscene, threatening, invasive of privacy or publicity rights, abusive, illegal, or otherwise objectionable which may constitute or encourage a criminal offense, violate the rights of any party or which may otherwise give rise to liability or violate any law. You may not upload commercial content on the site or use the site to solicit others to join or become members of any other commercial online service or other organization.
Razor LED Inc. does not and cannot review all communications and materials posted to or created by users accessing the site, and is not in any manner responsible for the content of these communications and materials. You acknowledge that by providing you with the ability to view and distribute user-generated content on the site,Razor LED Inc is merely acting as a passive conduit for such distribution and is not undertaking any obligation or liability relating to any contents or activities on the site. However, Razor LED Inc. reserves the right to block or remove communications or materials that it determines to be (a) abusive, defamatory, or obscene, (b) fraudulent, deceptive, or misleading, (c) in violation of a copyright, trademark or; other intellectual property right of another or (d) offensive or otherwise unacceptable to Razor LED Inc. in its sole discretion.
You agree to indemnify, defend, and hold harmless Razor LED Inc., its officers, directors, employees, agents, licensors and suppliers (collectively the "Service Providers") from and against all losses, expenses, damages and costs, including reasonable attorneys' fees, resulting from any violation of these terms and conditions or any activity related to your account (including negligent or wrongful conduct) by you or any other person accessing the site using your Internet account.
In an attempt to provide increased value to our visitors, Razor LED Inc. may link to sites operated by third parties. However, even if the third party is affiliated with Razor LED Inc., Razor LED Inc. has no control over these linked sites, all of which have separate privacy and data collection practices, independent of Razor LED Inc. These linked sites are only for your convenience and therefore you access them at your own risk. Nonetheless, Razor LED Inc. seeks to protect the integrity of its web site and the links placed upon it and therefore requests any feedback on not only its own site, but for sites it links to as well (including if a specific link does not work).