RazorLED warrants that its products will be free from defects in material and workmanship. If you believe your RazorLED product is defective, it must be returned to RazorLED for inspection by our warranty claims department. If, after inspection, RazorLED verifies that the defect was not caused by negligence, abuse, unauthorized repair or disassembly, RazorLED will determine whether the product will be repaired or replaced in accordance with RazorLED's Limited Lifetime Warranty*.
To begin your warranty claim, you must have a Return Merchandise Authorization (RMA) number. To get your RMA number, please contact our warranty department by emailing email@example.com or by filling out the Return Merchandise Authorization Form on our website. Once you have an RMA number, the product must be shipped back to RazorLed. Please include a copy of your original invoice (proof of purchase) and make sure that your RMA number is clearly marked on your documentation as well as on the outside of the packaging used for shipping. This will ensure faster processing of your claim.
*RazorLED Limited Lifetime Warranty:
Please Note: Warranty is to the original purchaser only. Product must be registered within 30days of purchase for warranty to be honored. Any product determined to be stolen, or any attempt to make a false claim on a warranty will result in lose of product and may be punishable by local laws.
If RazorLED determines, in its sole discretion, that your product is defective in material or workmanship, RazorLED will honor your warranty based on the following schedule, which measures the number of days from the original date of purchase to RazorLED's acknowledged receipt of the returned product and RMA . Please note that you must pay shipping charges to return your product to RazorLED for inspection.
- 1 - 60 Days: RazorLED will repair or replace the defective product at its sole discretion. If it is repaired, all parts, labor, and return shipping are covered by RazorLED.
- 61 Days - 365 Days: RazorLED will repair or replace the defective product at its sole discretion. If it is repaired, all parts, labor, and return shipping are covered by RazorLED.
- 366 Days + from date of purchase: The customer is responsible for parts and return shipping. All labor is covered by RazorLED.
RazorLED, at its sole discretion, will determine the proper handling of all warranty claims. All warranties, expressed or implied, are void if our warranty claim department determines that there is sufficient evidence of one or more of the following:
- Negligence: Improper installation, improper use, etc.
- Abuse: Damage beyond the limits of "normal wear and tear."
- Unauthorized Repair: Repair service performed by an unauthorized service center.
- Seal Tampering: Removal of bezel or bezel screws will compromise the integrity of the water-tight seal.
- Condensation behind the lens due to impact or submersion.
All warranties are non-transferable. Warranty terms and policies are subject to change without notice. If you have any questions regarding this Limited Lifetime Warranty, please contact RazorLED.